Watched the last screening of The Bucket List at SM yesterday with Doy. We left Miguel and Mia at My Playroom after lunch, had a cup of latte at Cyber Java, and decided to embark on a movie marathon starting with The Bucket List at 1:20pm then 10,000BC at 3:30pm (in the same theater nonetheless! we just got out to buy another set of tickets and went back in again hehehe -- ahhhh, the joy of both being unemployed and dating all the time :) Although 10,000BC was forgettable, The Bucket List we had no regrets watching whatsover. It was the funniest yet most heart-wrenching movie we have ever seen so far this year.
Jack Nicholson (Edward Cole) and Morgan Freeman (Carter Chambers) could teach you a lot about life in just two hours of film time. Not only are they among the best actors in the industry, but they were very wise to accept these roles. The script was great, and the scenery was beautiful (I was most happy when I saw Tibet -- I actually missed Gingging for a moment).
By the end of the movie, my husband and I were crying our eyes out, but thank God for dark theaters...hahaha.
People must watch The Bucket List three times in their lifetime -- once when they are still teenagers, again when they're middle-aged, and finally when they're about to kick the bucket. It makes a world of difference to someone's outlook on life. It encourages you to truly say "Carpe diem! Seize the day!"

No comments:
Post a Comment