MIA: "Mommy, I put Baby Zooey to sleep because I'm Baby Zooey's mother."
ME: "Oh? What else does a mother do?"
MIA: "She feeds her kids, she makes didi-kaw (what she used to call her baby bottle)...and she gets their ears pierced."
(Confronting her grandpa when she saw him throw her and her cousins' drawings in the trash)
MIA: "Papa, drawings are for people, not for garbage!"
(Passing through Mactan Bridge)
MIGUEL: "Mommy, look, they're putting garbage in the water."
MIA: "That's ok. Mermaids will clean it up."
MIGUEL: "No uy. How are they gonna do it?"
MIA: "They're gonna vacuum it."
MIGUEL: "And where are they going to get a vacuum cleaner?"
MIA: "From the underwater store!"
(Her rationale for not going near the Jollibee mascot at a kid's birthday party)
MIA: "Mommy, I'm shy only in stores. But I'm not shy in houses."
(Praying before sleeping)
MIA: "Lord, thank you for letting me play Dora (on the computer). And thank you for letting Daddy stop me from playing. Please bless our workers and our businesses. And please keep us away from bad dreams, bed bugs, and creepy crawly creatures. We love you. In Jesus' name, Amen."
(While eating a bowl of Blast 'Ems for breakfast)
MIA: "Sometimes babies also come out of boys."
ME: "What?!"
MIA: "Boys eat plenty of food, and then they have a big tummy, and a baby comes out of them. Then the girls and the boys share the babies, and the babies become twins."
No comments:
Post a Comment